March 25, 2012

samantha janay: subscriber

a small portion of my stash
magazines are my absolute favorite form of media entertainment. i will read (or at least flip through) just about any magazine you put in front of me! i've never encountered one that i haven't been interested in at least looking through the pages.

i think my love of magazines stemmed from my interest in Rolling Stone. i have now been a loyal subscriber for almost 7 years, and i don't plan on cancelling anytime soon. i will say that the format change upset me a bit, as they became just like every other magazine (they shrunk down from the oversized version to a normal 8x11 a few years ago...apparently due to sellers not stocking the shelves because the publication was physically too big), but i still love it.

i love you jann wenner.

love love love,
samantha janay

No comments:

Post a Comment